Determinasi Kebijakan Dividen Pada Perusahaan-Perusahaan Yang Go Publik di Bursa Efek Indonesia

  • Sukma Irdiana STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
Keywords: DER, CR, ROA, Assets Growth, IOS

Abstract

The functions of finance are investment decisions, funding decisions and dividend policies. Dividend policy is a decision regarding the distribution of profits from the company. Dividend policy is a difficult decision for the company. Because companies must be able to divide dividends according to the expectations of investors. Investors expect these benefits as the results of the investment. On the other hand dividend distribution is not expected to affect the survival of the company. Because high dividend distribution is less favored by management because it will reduce management utility caused by the smaller funds that are within the scope of management control. The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of solvency, liquidity, profitability, growth rates and investment opportunities affecting the company's dividend policy on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the period 2010-2015, both partially and simultaneously. The sample selection method used was purposive sampling and the analysis model used was multiple linear regression analysis. The results showed that partially DER and IOS significantly affected the DPR. Whereas CR, ROA and Assets Growth do not significantly influence the DPR. Simultaneously DER, CR, ROA, Assets Growth and IOS simultaneously affect the DPR. The Determination Coefficient (R Square) is 21.2% and the remaining 78.8% is influenced by other variables that have not been examined in this study.

References

Ali Kesuma. 2009. Analisis Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Struktur Modal serta Pengaruhnya Terhadap Harga Saham Perusahaan Real Estate yang Go-Public Di BEI.Jurnal Manajemen & Kewirausahaan. Vol. II. No. 1/Hal: 38–45.
Brigham, Eugene F. dan Gapenski, Louis C. 1997.Financial Management Theory and Practice.Orlando : The Dryden Press.
Fahmi, Irham. 2014. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Ghozali, Imam. 2005. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program SPSS. Edisi Ketiga. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.
Gitman, Lawrence J. 2003, “Principles of Manajerial Finance”, International Edition, 10th edition, Pearson Education, Boston.
Horne, Van dan Wachowicz. 2007. Fundamentals of Financial Management, Prinsip-Prinsip Manajemen Keuangan. Jakarta : Salemba Empat.
Kasmir, 2008, Analisis Laporan Keuangan, Rajawali Pers, Jakarta.
Kasmir. 2014. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Edisi Satu. Cetakan Ketujuh. Jakarta : PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
Marlina, Lisa dan Clara Danica. 2009. Analisis Pengaruh Cash Position, Debt To Equity Ratio, Dan Return on Assets Terhadap Dividend Payout Ratio. Jurnal Manajemen Bisnis. Volume 2.Nomor 1. p. 1-6.
Parthington. 1989. Dividend Policy: Case Study Australian Capital Market. Journal Of Finance, 155-176.
Riyanto, Bambang. 2010. Dasar-Dasar Pembelanjaan Perusahaan (edisi keempat cetakan ketujuh) Yogyakarta: BPFE-Yogyakarta.
Sudana, I Made. 2015. Manajemen Keuangan Perusahaan. Edisi Kedua. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Sutrisno, 2000. Manajemen Keuangan. Ekonosia. Yogyakarta.
Sutrisno. 2012. Manajemen Keuangan Teori, Konsep dan Aplikasi. Yogyakarta: EKONISIA.
Wallace, R.S. dkk. 1994. The Relationship Between The Comprehensiveness of Corporate Annual Report and Firm Characteristics in Spain. Accounting and Bussiness Research No. 25 No. 97.
Wardani, R.A.Kusuma dan Siregar, Baldric, 2009.Pengaruh Aliran Kas Bebas terhadap Nilai Pemegang Saham dengan Set Kesempatan Investasi dan Dividen Sebagai Variabel Moderator”.Jurnal Akuntansi dan Manajemen. Vol. 20 ( No. 3), Hal.157-174.
Published
2018-08-24