Profitabilitas, Likuiditas, Dan Ukuran Perusahaan Pengaruhnya Terhadap Struktur Modal Pada Perusahaan Blue Chips Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2011-2016

  • Adithya Mahatva Yodha STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Sukma Irdiana STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Mokhamad Taufik STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
Keywords: Profitability, liquidity, firm size, capital structure

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of profitability, liquidity, and firm size significantly and simultaneously to the capital structure of the Blue Chips company. Population in this research is Blue Chips company which listed in Bursa Efek Indonesia period 2011-2016. The method of selecting the sample using purposive sampling method, and obtained the number of samples of 16 companies. The data used are secondary data derived from Annual Report and Indonesian Capital Market Directory (ICMD). Data analysis technique used in this research is multiple linear regression analysis technique. The results showed that profitability and liquidity have a significant negative effect on capital structure. While firm size have significant positive effect to capital structure. Profitability, liquidity, and firm size simultaneously significantly influence the capital structure. The magnitude of the coefficient of determination (R square) is 0.333. This means that 33.3% of the dependent variable of capital structure can be explained by three independent variables namely profitability, liquidity, and firm size, while the remaining 66.7% of capital structure is explained by variables or other causes outside the model

References

Fahmi, I. 2016. Pengantar Manajemen Keuangan, Teori dan Soal Jawab. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Halim, A. 2007. Manajemen Keuangan Bisnis. Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia.
Hery. 2015. Analisis Laporan Keuangan, Pendekatan Rasio Keuangan. Yogyakarta: CAPS.
Irdiana, S. 2016. Analisis Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Struktur Modal pada Perusahaan Katagori Saham Blue Chips di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode Tahun 2011-2014. Jurnal Penelitian Ilmu Ekonomi Wiga, 6(1), 15–26.
Joni, & Lina. 2010. Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Struktur Modal. Jurnal Bisnis Dan Akuntansi, 12(2), 81–96.
Kennedy, N. A. dan A. R. S. 2008. Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Struktur Modal pada Perusahaan Real Estate and Property yang Go Public di Bursa Efek Indonesia.
Kesuma, A. 2009. Analisis Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Struktur Modal Serta Pengaruhnya Terhadap Harga Saham Perusahaan Real Estate yang Go Public di Bursa Efek Indonesia, 38–45.
Kuncoro, M. 2007. Metode Riset Untuk Bisnis dan Ekonomi. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Nurrohim, H. K. 2008. Pengaruh Profitabilitas, Fixed Asset Ratio, Kontrol Kepemilikan Dan Struktur Aktiva Terhadap Struktur Modal Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Di Indonesia. Sinergi Kajian Bisnis Dan Manajemen, 10(1), 11–18. https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781107415324.004.
Putri, M. E. D. 2012. Pengaruh Profitabilitas, Struktur Aaktiva, dan Ukuran Perusahaan Terhadap Struktur Modal pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Sektor Industri Makanan dan Minuman yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI), 1(September), 1–10.
Sholikhadi, L. M., & Yahya. 2016. Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Struktur Modal This research is meant to test and to find out the influence of sales stability , assets structure , profitability , business risk and growth rates to the capital structure of cosmetics companies which are li, 5.
Sugiyono. 2015. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif R&B. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sunariyah. 2011. Pengantar Pengetahuan Pasar Modal (Keenam). Yogyakarta: Unit Penerbit dan Percetakan Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Manajemen YKPN.
Yusintha, P., & Suryandari, E. 2010. Analisis Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Struktur Modal ( Studi Empiris pada Perusahaan Manufaktur di Bursa Efek Indonesia).11(2), 179–188.
Published
2018-08-24