Analisis Kualitas Produk, Word Of Mouth, dan Lokasi terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Merek Senduro Coffee

  • Rega Ababil STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Fauzan Muttaqien STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Nawangsih Nawangsih STIE Widya Gama Lumajang

Abstract

Senduro Coffee is a coffee processed product located in Kandangtepus Village, Senduro Sub-District Lumajang Regency, has the superiority of the authenticity of coffee originating from farmers in Senduro District, which has three basic flavors namely Robusta, Excelsa, and Arabica. The problem of this research is whether there is an influence of the Product Quality, Word Of Mouth variable and a partially and simultaneously significant location on the Purchase Decision on the Senduro Coffee Brand. The research method used is quantitative research methods. The population in this study were 300 respondents and obtained a sample with a simple random sampling technique of 80 respondents. The data analysis step consisted of Instrument Test, Classical Assumption Test, and Statistical Test. The results of the research and partially showing the Product Quality variable did not significantly influence the Purchasing Decision on the Senduro Coffee Brand, while the Word Of Mouth and Location had a significant effect on the Purchase Decision on the Senduro Coffee Brand. Furthermore, simultaneously the Product Quality, Word Of Mouth and Location variables significantly influence the Purchasing Decision on Senduro Coffee Brand with a coefficient of determination (R Square) of 0.495 which indicates that 49.5% of Purchase Decisions are influenced by Product Quality, Word Of Mouth and Location whereas the remaining 50.5% of Purchase Decisions are influenced by other variables not examined in this study. The research implication is to provide insight related to consumer perspectives on the factors that determine the purchasing decision of coffee products seen from the quality of the product, Word Of Mouth and location.

Published
2019-07-05