Pengaruh Kualitas Produk Dalam Meningkatkan Kepuasan Dan Membentuk Loyalitas Pelanggan Pada Percetakan Yesika Di Lumajang

  • Nur Hikmah STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Ninik Lukiana STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Riza Bahtiar Sulistyan STIE Widya Gama Lumajang

Abstract

The development of the printing world is now increasingly rapid, the needs of the public for printing are quite high, where today many small industries have used printing as an advertising medium. This research aims to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty by improving product quality at Yesika printing in Lumajang to produce satisfactory products and customers will remain loyal, using quantitative research methods. Sampling in this study was 45 respondents using purposive sampling method. Data collection techniques using questionnaires, interviews and observations. The data analysis method used is simple linear regression analysis using the t test and coefficient of determination. The level of validity and reliability has been confirmed with good criteria. The results of the product quality research show a significant effect on customer satisfaction and the results of the coefficient of determination 37.9% means that customer satisfaction can be explained by product quality variables 37.9% while the remaining 62.1% customer satisfaction is explained by other variables that are not examined . The results of product quality research also showed a significant effect on customer loyalty and the results of the coefficient of determination 54.2% means that customer loyalty can be explained by product quality variables 54.2% while the remaining 45.8% customer loyalty is explained by other variables not careful. The implications of this study can be useful for developing a better perspective.

Published
2019-07-05