Dampak Return On Asstes (ROA), Earning Per Share (EPS) dan Dividen Payout Ratio (DPR) Pengaruhnya Terhadap Return Saham Pada Perusahaan LQ45 yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2011-2015

  • Ahmad Fauzi Surahman STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Sukma Irdiana STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Mokhamad Taufik STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
Keywords: return on assets, ROA, earnings per share, EPS, dividend payout ratio, DPR, stock return

Abstract

This study aims to determine the impact Return On Asstes (ROA), Earning Per Share (EPS) and Dividend Payout Ratio (DPR) partially and simultaneously to return stock at ILQ45 company. The population in this study is a company listed on the Stock Exchange ILQ45 period 2011-2015. Methods of sample selection using purposive sampling method, and obtained a total sample of 16 companies. The data used are secondary data from the Annual Report and the Indonesian Capital Market Directory (ICMD). Data analysis techniques used in this research is the multiple regression analysis techniques. The results showed that the return on assets, earnings per share and dividend payout ratio has no significant effect on stock returns. Instead of return on assets, earnings per share and dividend payout ratio simultaneously not significantly affect the capital structure. The magnitude of the coefficient of determination (R square) is approximately 0.060. This means that 6% of the dependent variable is the stock return less can be explained by three independent variables, return on assets, earnings per share and dividend payout ratio, while the remaining 94% of stock return is explained by variables or other causes beyond the model.

References

Fahmi, I. (2012) Manajemen Keuangan Teori dan Soal Jawaban. Bandung: ALFABETA.
Fahmi, I. (2014) Analisis Kinerja Keuangan Panduan bagi Akademisi, Manajer, dan Investor dan Menganalisis Bisnis dari Aspek Keuangan. Bandung: ALVABETA, cv.
Fahmi, I. (2014b) Manajemen Keuangan Perusahaan dan Pasar Modal. Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media.
Hanafi, M. M. and Halim, A. (2012) Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Yogyakarta: Unit Penerbit Dan Percetakan Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Manajemen, UPP STIM YKPN.
Hartono, J. (2016) Teori PORTOFOLIO dan ANALISIS INVESTASI. Yogyakarta: BPFE.
Hermuningsih, S. (2012) Pengantar Pasar Modal Indonesia. Yogyakarta: UPP STIM YKPN.
Nandani, I. G. A. I. Y. and Sudjarni, L. K. (2017) ‘ABSTRAK Pertumbuhan serta perkembangan perusahaan tidak terlepas dari tujuan utamanya yaitu meningkatan laba perusahaan . Peningkatan laba perusahaan dapat mendukung kesejahteraan dan dari Pengalokasian dana yang baik , mencerminkan kondisi keuangan perus’, 6(8), pp. 4481–4509.
Sudana, I. M. (2015) Teori dan Praktek Manajemen Keuangan Perusahaan. Erlangga.
Sugiono (2015) Metode Penelitian Manajemen. Bandung: ALVABETA.
Sunariah (2011) Pengantar Pengetahuan Pasar Modal. Yogyakarta: Unit Penerbit Dan Percetakan Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Manajemen, UPP STIM YKPN.
Tandelilin (2010) Analisis Investasi dan Manajemen Portofolio. Yogyakarta: BPFE.
Published
2018-08-24