Pengaruh Faktor-Faktor Bauran Pemasaran Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Rengginang UD Makmur Lumajang

  • Belqis Huril Zanah STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Fauzan Muttaqien STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Kusnanto Darmawan STIE Widya Gama Lumajang

Abstract

This research aims to know the influence of marketing mix factors against the decision of purchase of the product By UD. Lumajang Is Prosperous. This research is quantitative research by finding the relationship causal or consequential assosiatif research that is asking for the relationship between two or more variable and causal. Samples taken is 75 people. The technique used is the sample sample of Simple Random Sampling.The results of this research show that partially then influential Product significantly to Product purchasing decision Rengginnag UD. Lumajang is prosperous, influential Prices significantly to Product purchasing decision Rengginnag UD. Lumajang, prosperous Locations do not affect the product purchase decisions significantly to Rengginnag UD. Lumajang, prosperous and promotion do not affect the product purchase decisions significantly to Rengginnag UD. Lumajang Is Prosperous. Simultaneously the marketing mix (product, price, location, and promotion) influential product purchase decisions significantly to Rengginnag UD. Lumajang Is Prosperous. Simple linear regression function generated is Y = 2.641 + 0, 236X1 + 0, 284X2 + 0, 205X3 + 0, 147X4. The results show that the determination of the coefficient of 31.7% purchasing decision can be explained by the independent variables namely the marketing mix (product, price, Promotion, and Location), while the rest i.e. 68.3% of purchase decisions are influenced by other variables that were not examined in this study. Limitations of this research is to simply examine the marketing mix (product, price, location, and promotion) as factors that influence purchase decisions, while other variables that can affect purchasing decisions expected to be researched by the next researchers at different periods.

Published
2019-07-06