Pengaruh Kompensasi Dan Motivasi Terhadap Kinerja Pegaawai Kantor Kecamatan Tempursari Kabupaten Lumajang

  • Tuwuhadi Pratamiaji STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Zainul Hidayat STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Kusnanto Darmawan STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
Keywords: compensation, motivation, and performance.

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the effect of compensation and motivation on the performance of Tempursari District Office employees in Lumajang Regency partially or simultaneously. This research is a type of quantitative research using multiple linear regression analysis techniques. Data collection techniques using questionnaires that have gone through various tests namely validity test, reliability test, normality test, multicollinearity test, and heteroscedasticity test, with the selected sampling technique that is saturated samples to 30 respondents, namely all employees of Tempursari District Office Lumajang Regency. Then a t test was carried out with the results of the study showing that compensation did not significantly influence the performance of Tempursari District Office employees in Lumajang Regency. While motivation has a significant effect on the performance of Tempursari District Office employees in Lumajang Regency. The results of the F test indicate that compensation and motivation simultaneously have a significant effect on the performance of the Tempursari District Office employees in Lumajang Regency, with the coefficient of determination obtained at 0.297. This means that 29.7% of employee performance can be explained by independent variables namely compensation and motivation, while the remaining 70.3% employee performance is influenced by other variables not examined in this study. Such as work competency, leadership style, communication, work stress, job satisfaction, work discipline, and others.

Published
2019-07-06