Dampak Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Dan Loyalitas Pelanggan

  • Kusnanto Darmawan STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
Keywords: Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Loyalty

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to obtain evidence empirically and find clarity about the influence of service quality variables affect customer satisfaction and customer loyalty, partially. Sample selection method used is purposive sampling and analysis model used is simple linear regression analysis. The results showed that partially the quality of service to customer satisfaction and customer loyalty, shows there is interplay between the quality of service to customer satisfaction. So is the quality of service to customer loyalty. While the coefficient of determination (RSquare) obtained by 0.158. This means that 15.8% of customer satisfaction can be explained by service quality variables, while the rest is 84.2% customer satisfaction is influenced by other variables not examined in this study such as purchasing decisions, products, prices, places, promotions and others. And that the coefficient of determination (RSquare) obtained is 0.292. This means that 29.2% customer loyalty can be explained by service quality variables, while the rest is 70.8% customer loyalty influenced by other variables not examined in this study such as purchasing decisions, products, prices, places, promotions and others.

References

Fandy Tjiptono, 2004, Strategi Pemasaran, Edisi 2, Penerbit Andi, Yogyakarta.
Fandy, Tjiptono, 2000 .Manajemen Jasa , Andy, Yogyakarta.
Fandy,Tjiptono. 2006. Manajemen Jasa. Andi, Yogyakarta.
Kotler, dan Amstrong. 2003. Dasar-dasar Pemasaran, jilid 1. Edisi Kesembilan. Jakarta : PT. Indeks Gramedia.
Kotler, Philip & Keller, Kevin Lane. 2009. Manajemen Pemasaran. Edisi 13 Jilid Dua. Erlangga : Jakarta.
Kotler, Phillip. 2000. Manajemen Pemasaran-analisis perencanaan,implementasi dan pengendalian, Jakarta: Erlangga.
Levy & Weitz. 2009. Retailing Management (8th ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill International
Lupiyoadi dan Hamdani, 2006. Manajemen Pemasaran jasa Edisi kedua. Penerbit Salemba Empat: Jakarta.
Parasuraman, A., Berry, L., Zeithaml, V., (1985)’Quality Counts in Service, Too’, Business Horizons.
Rangkuti, Freddy (2002), Measuring Customer Satisfaction, Penerbit PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Jakarta.
Sugiyono. 2013. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Supranto, 2001, Pengukuran Tingkat Kepuasan Pelanggan untuk Menaikkan Pangsa Pasar, Penerbit Rineka Cipta, Jakarta, 230,243
http://m.beritametro.news/Lumajang/pemkab-lumajang-hentikan-pendirian-ritel
Published
2018-08-24