Pengaruh Pelatihan Kerja dan Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan KUD Tani Makmur di Kecamatan Senduro Kabupaten Lumajang

  • Uswatun Khasanah STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Fauzan Muttaqien STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Noer Aisyah Barlian STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
Keywords: Job Training, Work Motivation, Employee Performance

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of job training and work motivation on the performance of employees of KUD Tani Makmur in Senduro District, Lumajang Regency, with a sample of 65 respondents. This study tested the hypothesis which states that there is an effect of job training and work motivation on the performance of the employees of KUD Tani Makmur in Senduro District, Lumajang Regency. The research method used is the method of quantitative research with multiple linear regression analysis techniques. The results of this study indicate that job training variables affect employee performance, while work motivation variables do not affect employee performance. With a coefficient of determination of 0.137 which indicates that 13.7% of employee performance at KUD Tani Makmur can be influenced by job training and work motivation, while the remaining 86.3% of employee performance at KUD Tani Makmur is influenced by other variables not examined in research this. Research on this topic can be followed up by using different populations, samples, and periods to see the potential of different research result. 

Published
2019-07-06