Dampak Standar Kompetensi Manajerial Kepala Sekolah dan Iklim Sekolah terhadap Kinerja Guru SMK Negeri 1 Tempeh

  • Mohamad Robby Dhotul Vahim STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Sukma Irdiana STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Anisatul Fauziah STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
Keywords: standard headmaster managerial competence, school climate, teacher performance

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of the principal managerial competency standards and school climate partially and simultaneously on the performance of teachers at SMK 1 Tempeh. This type of research is a quantitative study with a comparative causal approach. This research was conducted with a number of respondents as many as 37. The sampling technique used was a saturated sampling technique. Hypothesis testing is done by multiple linear regression analysis using SPSS 21 for Windows. Based on the results of the study, it was found that (1) the principal managerial competency standard partially had no significant effect on teacher performance (2) the school climate partially had a significant effect on teacher performance (3) but simultaneously the standard managerial competency of the principal and the school climate had a significant effect on teacher performance. The magnitude of the influence of the principal managerial competency standards and school climate on teacher performance is indicated by the value of determination (R2) of 43.7% while the remaining 56.3% is influenced by other variables such as the ability of teachers to develop their professionalism, moral and material support from school leaders and others .

Published
2019-07-06