Determinan Harga Saham pada Perusahaan LQ 45 di Bursa Efek Indonesia

  • Desy Kurnia Sari STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Ainun Jariyah STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Zainul Hidayat STIE Widya Gama Lumajang

Abstract

LQ45 Index is a market capitalization of 45 stocks most liquid and capitalized large is an indicator of liquidation. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of profitability, leverage, and partially to the market value of the stock price on the stock exchanges of Indonesia, and to determine the effect of profitability, leverage, and values ​​to the market simultaneously. The method used is multiple linear regression method. Sources and types of data used is the internal data and secondary form of annual financial statements. The sampling technique used in this research is purposive sampling, and produces 39 companies as samples. The results showed partial variable profitability, leverage, and significant effect on the market value of the stock price. Simultaneously variable profitability, leverage, and market value have a significant effect on stock prices with determinant coefficient obtained a value of 0.496 which indicates that 49% of the stock price can be explained by the profitability, leverage, and market value while the remaining 51% of the stock price is influenced by variables others were not examined in this study.

References

Dewi Utari, A. P., dan Darsono Prawironegoro. (2014). Manajemen Keuangan Edisi Revisi. Jakarta: Penerbit Mitra Wacana Media
Egam, G. E. Y., Ilat, V., & Pangerapan, S. (2017). Pengaruh Return On Asset (ROA), Return On Equity (ROE), Net Profit Margin (NPM), dan Earning Per Share (EPS) terhadap Harga Saham Perusahaanyang Tergabung Dalam Indeks LQ 45 di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode Tahun 2013-2015. EMBA, 5(1), 105-114.
Fahmi, I. (2014b). Manajemen Keuangan Teori dan Soal. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Fahmi, I. (2017a). Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Bandung: ALFABETA.
Fahmi, I. (2018). Pengantar Manajemen Keuangan Teori dan Soal Jawab. Bandung: ALFABETA.
Hanryono, Riwoe, J. C., & Setiawan, N. (2017). Pengaruh Iflansi, Return On Asset dan Dividend Payout Ratio terhadap Harga Saham LQ45 (Periode 2006-2015). Jurnal Muara Ilmu Ekonomi dan Bisnis, 1(1), 107-114.
Hery. (2015). Analisis Laporan Keungan Pendekatan. Yogyakarta Center for Academic Publishing Service.
JUNAENI, I. (2017). Pengaruh EVA, ROA, DER dan TATO terhadap Harga Saham pada Perusahaan Makanan dan Minuman di BEI. RISET & JURNAL AKUNTANSI, 2(1), 33-46.
Polii, P. J. V., Saerang, I., & Mandagie, Y. (2014). Rasio Keuangan Pengaruhnya Terhadap Harga Saham pada Bank Umum Swasta Nasional Devisa yang Go Public di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Jurnal EMBA, 2(2), 993-1004.
Safitri. (2016). Pengaruh PER, ROA, dan DER terhadap Harga Saham pada Perusahaan Sub Sektor Lembaga Pembiayaan di Bursa Efek Indonesia eJournal Administrasi Bisnis, 4(2), 535-549.
Samsul, M. (2015). Pasar Modal & Manajemen Portofolio Edisi 2. Jakarta: ERLANGGA
Sputra, P. R. A. (2015). Pengaruh PER EPS ROA dan DER terhadap Harga Saham LQ45 di Bursa Efek Indonesia. eJournal Administrasi Bisnis, 3(1), 40-54.
Sugiyono. (2014). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sugiyono. (2015). Metode Penelitian Manajemen. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Tandelilin, E. (2010). Portofolio dan Investasi Teori dan Aplikasi Edisi Pertama. Yogyakarta: KANISIUS.
Widarjono, A. (2015). Statistika Terapan Dengan Exsel & SPSS. Yogyakarta: UPP STIM YKPN.
Yuniningsih. (2018). Dasar-Dasar Manajemen Keuangan. Sidoarjo: Indomedia Pustaka
Yusuf, M. (2014). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif & Penelitian Gabungan. Jakarta PRENADAMEDIA GROUP.
Published
2019-07-06