Pengaruh Kepribadian, Lingkungan Keluarga, Dan Pendidikan Kewirausahaan Terhadap Minat Berwirausaha Mahasiswa STIE Widya Gama Lumajang

  • Mughni Nurul Maulida STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Sukma Irdiana STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Anisatul Fauziah Fauziah STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
Keywords: Personality, Family Environment, Entrepreneurship Education, Entrepreneurial Interest

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of personality, family environment and entrepreneurship education partially and simultaneously on the interests of STIE Widya Gama Lumajang students. This type of research is quantitative research. This research was conducted with 80 respondents. The sample selection method used was purposive sampling and the analysis model used was simple linear regression analysis. Based on the results of the study, it was found that partially the personality and family environment influenced the interest of student entrepreneurship, while entrepreneurship education did not influence the interest of student entrepreneurship. But simultaneously personality, family environment and entrepreneurship education influence the interest of student entrepreneurship. The magnitude of the influence of personality, family environment and entrepreneurship education is shown by determination (R2) of 42.4% where the rest is 57.6% interest in entrepreneurship is influenced by other variables such as motivation, self-efficacy others.

Published
2019-07-06