Pengaruh Brand Image dan Brand Trust Terhadap Brand Loyalty Wardah Kosmetik Studi Kasus Pada Mahasiswi STIE Widya Gama Lumajang

  • Alfiyatun Ni’mah STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Tri Palupi Robustin STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Zainul Hidayat STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
Keywords: Brand Image, Brand Trust and Brand Loyalty

Abstract

Wardah is a cosmetic product from various products produced by PT. Paragon Technology and Innovation with the concept of halal certified cosmetics products to provide a new understanding that halal ways of life and cosmetic products are able to blend elegantly. The study aims to determine and analyze the influence of brand image and brand trust on Wardah cosmetic brand loyalty on STIE Widya Gama Lumajang students, in this study the primary data was obtained by giving questionnaires by asking a number of questions about brand image, brand trust and brand loyalty. Secondary data obtained through documents learned through books, journals, and the internet to support research, using a sample of 60 respondents. The independent variable in this study consisted of brand image and brand trust. The dependent variable in this study is brand loyalty. The data analysis technique used is the Analysis of Multiple Linear Regression. This study uses SPSS for Windows Ver 21, the results of the study show that partially brand image has an effect on brand loyalty and brand trust does not affect brand loyalty while simultaneously brand image and brand trust influence brand loyalty. The results of the coefficient of determination show 16.1% where the remaining 83.9%, namely brand loyalty is influenced by other variables not examined in this study

Published
2019-07-06