Analisis Pengaruh Kepercayaan, Iklan dan Persepsi Resiko Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian di situs Shopee di Kota Lumajang

  • Istiqomah Istiqomah STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Zainul Hidayat STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Ainun Jariah STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
Keywords: Trust, Advertising, Risk Perception, Purchasing Decision.

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of trust, advertising and risk perception on purchasing decisions on Shopee sites in Lumajang City both partially and simultaneously. The type of research used is descriptive with associative causal approaches. This research was conducted with a total of 60 consumers. The sampling technique used was purposive sampling technique. Hypothesis testing is done by multiple linear regression tests. through the SPSS 21 program for Windows. The results show partially the trust variables, advertisements, risk perceptions significantly influence purchasing decisions on Shopee sites in Lumajang City. And simultaneously trust, advertising and risk perception have a significant effect on purchasing decisions on Shopee sites in Lumajang City, with a coefficient of determination (R Square) obtained value of 0.113 which shows that 77% of purchasing decisions can be explained by trust, advertising and risk perception while the rest 23% of decisions are influenced by other variables not examined in this study.

 

Published
2019-07-06