Analisis Pengaruh Harga, Lokasi dan Kualitas Pelayanan terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan

(Studi Kasus pada Layanan Jasa Cuci Mobil dan Motor Hadi Shower di Kota Lumajang)

  • Bayu Agus Mardika STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Mochammad Taufik STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Nawangsih Nawangsih STIE Widya Gama Lumajang

Abstract

This study aims to determine the price, location and quality of service that are simultaneously significant to customer satisfaction in Hadi Shower car and motorbike cleaning services in Lumajang. This research is a quantitative research by looking for associative relationships that are casual or research that are inquiring about the relationship between two or more variables and are causal. The samples taken were 60 people or respondents. The sample technique used is probability sampling, which is a simple random sampling. The results of this study indicate that partially price and location have no significant effect on customer satisfaction, while service quality has a significant influence on customer satisfaction in Hadi Shower car and motorbike cleaning services in Lumajang. Simultaneously the price, location and quality of service have a significant effect on customer satisfaction in the Hadi Shower car and motorbike washing services in Lumajang. The resulting multiple linear regression function Y = 1,602 + 0,221X1 + 0,182X2 + 0,463X3. The results of the coefficient of determination (R2) indicate that for 47.9% customer satisfaction can be explained by independent variables, namely price, location and service quality, while the remainder is 52.1% customer satisfaction influenced by other variables not examined in this study. The limitations of this study are only examining price, location and service quality as factors that influence customer satisfaction, while other variables that can affect customer satisfaction are expected to be investigated by future researchers in different periods and places.

References

Abadi, D., Suddin, A., & Widajanti, E. (2018). Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Harga, Promosi Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen Toko Mas Semar Dengan Kepuasan Pelanggan Sebagai Variabel Moderasi, 12(1), 108–124.
Aryani, D., & Rosinta, F. (2010). Pengaruh Kualitas Layanan terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan dalam Membentuk Loyalitas Pelanggan, 17, 114–126.
Basuki, A. T., & Prawoto, N. (2017). Analisis Regresi. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo.
Cannon, Perrreault, & McCarry. (2009). Pemasaran Dasar Pendekatan Manajerial Global. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Dimyati, M. (2018). Pendekatan Hayati Strategi Pemasaran Untuk Menghadapi Persaingan yang Dinamis. Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media.
Faradiba, & Astuti, S. R. T. (2013). Analisis Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Harga, Lokasi Dan Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Minat Beli Ulang Konsumen (Studi pada Warung Makan “Bebek Gendut” Semarang), 2, 1–10.
Gulla, R., Oroh, S. G., & Roring, F. (2015). Analisis harga, promosi, dan kualitas pelayanan terhadap kepuasan konsumen pada hotel manado grace inn, 3(1), 1313–1322.
H, R. (2012). Analisis Faktor Pelayanan, Fasilitas, Promosi Dan Lokasi Terhadap Kepuasan Penghuni Perumahan Permata Puri Ngalian Semarang, 4(3), 1–8.
Hurriyati, R. (2015). Bauran Pemasaran dan Loyalitas Konsemen. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Kasmir. (2017). Customer Service Excellent Teori dan Praktik. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.
Mahmud Machfoedz. (2005). Pengantar Pemasaran Modern. Yogyakarta: Akademi Manajemen Perusahaan YKPN.
Panjaitan, J. E., & Yulianti, A. L. (2016). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Pada JNE Cabang Bandung, 11(2).
Philip.K, & Keller.K.L. (2009). Manajemen Pemasaran. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Ratnasari, R. T., & H.Aksa, M. (2011). Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa. (G. Indonesia, Ed.). bogor.
Tjiptono, F., & Diana, A. (2015). Pelanggan Puas Tak Cukup. Yogyakarta: CV Andi Offsset.
Sulistyan, R. B., Pradesa, H. A., & Kasim, K. T. (2017). Peran Mediasi Kepuasan dalam Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan dan Citra Institusi terhadap Retensi Mahasiswa. Wiga: Jurnal Penelitian Ilmu Ekonomi, 7(2), 77-78.
Published
2019-07-06