Strategi Marketing Mix Dalam Mempengaruhi Kepuasan Wajib Pajak Orang Pribadi Pada Badan Pajak dan Retribusi Daerah Lumajang

  • Adi Wijaya STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Hartono Hartono STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Tri Palupi Robustin STIE Widya Gama Lumajang

Abstract

This study aims to determine the strategy or influence of Product, Price, Promotion, Place, People, Process, Physical Evidence and Personal Taxpayer Satisfaction both partially and simultaneously. This study uses Primary data obtained from the results of questionnaires filling the satisfaction of the Community / customers of the Tax and Retribution Agency of Lumajang Region, amounting to 80 respondents. The analytical method used in this study is multiple linear regression. The results of multiple linear analysis show that Product, Price, Promotion, Place, People, Process, Physical Evidence have a positive and significant strategy towards the satisfaction of individual taxpayers both partially and simultaneously with a determinant coefficient of 22.6% can be explained by independent variables namely Product, Price, Promotion, Place, People, Process, Physical Evidence while the remaining 77.4% satisfaction of individual taxpayers is influenced by other variables not examined in this study. Based on the results of this study, the Lumajang Regional Tax and Retribution Agency maintains the suitability of the registered price / tax rate in providing tax payment services to the public / consumers so that the public / consumers still obey and pay taxes in the Lumajang Tax and Retribution Agency East Java Lumajang.

References

Fathimah, F. (2013). Pengaruh Bauran Pemasaran terhadap kepuasan konsumen air mineral asa di Samarinda Ilmu Administrasi Bisnis, 1, 340-350.
Ginting, D. K. G. P., & Sembiring, D. K. (2014). Pengaruh bauran pemasaran jasa dan kualitas pelayanan terhadap kepuasan mahasiswa program studi Manajemen Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Muhammadiyah Sumatera Utara Manajemen & Bisnis, 14, 21-33.
Gunawan, W. T. (2013). Bauran pemasaran dan kualita pelayanan pengaruhnya terhadap kepuasan pelanggan pada texas chicken Manado Emba, 1, 2049-2058.
Jember, Analisis Pengaruh Bauran Pemasaran terhadap Keputusan Kepuasan dan Loyalitas Konumen Dalam Pembelian Roti Ceria di Jember . (2015). Haris Hermawan Manajemen dan bisni Inddoneia, 1, 143-161.
Khadim, F. A. (2017) Effects Services Excellent of Marketing Mix on Customer Satisfaction Empirical Study on Tourism industry in Malaysia, 2(2394-5869)
Manulang, & Estarlin, H (2016). Manajemen Pemasaran. Yogyakarta: Indoneia Pustaka
Mohammad, H. I. (2015), 7P Marketing Mix And Retail Bank Customer Satisfaction Innorthesat Nigeria, 3(2053-4043).
Noviana, B. I. (2015). Pengaruh Service Marketing Mix terhadap kepuasan konsumen hotel Amaris Surabaya 472-482.
Nugroho, R., & Edwin Japarianto. S.E., M. M. (2013). Pengaruh People, Phisical Evidence, product, Promotion, Price dan Place terhadap tingkat kunjungan di Kafe Coffee Cozies Surabaya Manajemen Pemasaran PI IRA, 1, 1-9.
Papuani, N. W., & Sulistyawati, E. (2010). Pengaruh bauran pemasaran terhadap kepuasan konsumen dan perilaku pembelian ulang 683-702.
Priansa D.J. (2017), Perilaku Konsumen, Bandung: CV. Alfabeda
Purba, R. S., & Niswah, F. (2015). Implementasi Strategi Ekstensifikasi dalam mencapai target penerimaan pajak pada kantor pelayanan pajak (KPP) Pratama Surabaya Wonocolo 1-12.
Ratnasari, R, T ., & Akasa, M. (2011) Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa Bogor: Ghalia Inddoneia
Sudaryono (2016) Manajemen Pemasaran, Yogyakarta: Andi Ofset
Sudjo, S. (2011) Menyusun Strategi Harga, Jakarta: Damar mulia Putaka.
Sugiyono. (2009). Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Bandung CV. Alfabeta.
Sukotjo, H., & A, S. R. (2010). Analisa Marketing Mix - 7P (Produk, Price. Promotion, Place, Partisipant, Process, dan Physical Evidence) terhadap keputusan pembelian produk Klinik Kecantikan Teta di Surabaya Mitra Ekonomi dan Manajemen Bisnis, 1, 216-228.
Thamrin, A., & Francis, T. (2012) Manajemen Pemasaran. Depok.
Tjipto, F. (2008). Strategi Pemasaran (3d ed). Yogyakarta: Andi
Vevo, D. G. (2015). Pengaruh Bauran Pemasaran Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen pada Hotel Resty Menara Pekanbaru, 2.
Wahyu, T. G. (2013). Bauran Pemasaran dan Kualitas Pelayanan Pengaruhnya Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Pada Texas Chicken Manado, (2303-1174).
Wowor, V. R. (2013). Bauran Pemasaran jasa pengaruhnya terhadap kepuasan konsumen pengguna mobil Toyota Avanza Veloz PT. Hasjrat Abadi Manado Emba, 1, 1229-1239.
Indrianasari, N. T. (2018). Implementasi Perpajakan Dalam Penggunaan Dana Desa Tahun 2016. ASSETS: Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Akuntansi, Keuangan dan Pajak, 2(2), 21-28.
Published
2019-07-06