Effect Of Price And Quality Products On The Decision To Purchase Products In Paris Sophie Lumajang

(Case Study On The Students STIE Widya Lumajang Gama)

  • Intan Cahyaning Diniya STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Zainul Hidayat STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Tri Palupi Robustin STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
Keywords: price, quality products

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to know the influence of the price and quality of the product against the product purchase decisions Sophie Paris in STIE Widya Gama Lumajang, either partially or simultaneous. This type of research is used descriptive with the associative approach is causal. This research was conducted with a number of respondents as many as 60 respondents. Sampling technique used was purposive sampling technique. Hypothesis testing is done by multiple linear regression test. through the program SPSS 16 for windows. Research results partially Showed price do not Affect the product purchase decisions Significantly to Sophie Paris in STIE Widya Gama Lumajang, while the quality of the product Significantly influential product purchase decisions against Sophie Paris in STIE Widya Gama Lumajang. And simultaneous price and product quality Significantly influential product purchasing decision against Sophie Paris in STIE Widya Gama Lumajang. With a coefficient of determination (R Square) Obtained the value of 0365 Showed that 36.5% of prices can be explained by the quality of the product while remaining 63.5% of purchase decisions are influenced by other variables This note Examined in the research.

References

Assauri, S. (2015). Manajemen Pemasaran. Jakarta: PT Rajagrafindo Persada.
Febriyani, N. L., Barlian, N. A., & Hidayat, Z. (2019). Pengaruh Harga Dan Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Obat Di Apotek Klinik Husada Mulia Kabupaten Lumajang. Jurnal Riset Manajemen, 1(3), 185-195.
Irawan, R., Nawangsih, N., & Sulistyan, R. B. (2019). Pengaruh Promosi, Produk dan Harga terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Onderdil Astra Honda Motor (AHM) pada UD. Rasa Motor di Lumajang. Jurnal Riset Manajemen, 1(3), 121-129.
Irwanto, J. (2017). Pengaruh Store Atmosphere, Lokasi, Dan Keragaman Produk Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Pakaian Pada Pasar Umum Pasirian Lumajang. Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen Advantage, 1(1).
Khumairo, K., Lukiana, N., & Kasim, K. T. (2018). Pengaruh Citra Merek Dan Harga Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Kopi Kapal Api Di Lumajang. In Proceedings Progress Conference (Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 262-270).
Khusyairi, M. H. R., Lukiana, N., & Hartono, H. (2018). Pengaruh Desain Produk, Positioning dan Word Of Mouth Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Honda pada UD. Karunia Sejahtera Motor Lumajang. Jurnal Riset Manajemen, 1(1), 156-167.
Kotler, P., & Keller, K. L. (2009). Manajemen Pemasaran. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Kotler, P., & Lee, N. (2007). Pemasaran Sektor Publick. Yogyakarta: PT Indek.
Lutfi, S., & Irwanto, J. (2017). Pengaruh Store Atmosphere, Lokasi, Dan Keragaman Produk Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Pakaian. Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen Advantage, 1(1), 40-51.
Maulidiyah, S. N., & Lukiana, N. (2017). Pengaruh Word Of Mouth, Brand Image, dan Country Of Origin Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Smartphone Android Merek Samsung. Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen Advantage, 1(1), 26-39.
Nurkhomidah, S., Nawangsih, N., & Sulistyan, R. B. (2018). Pengaruh Green Marketing Dan Green ProductTerhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Di Rumah Sehat Lumajang. In Proceedings Progress Conference (Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 576-583).
Putra, E. K. H., Jariah, A., & Fauziah, A. (2019). Analisis Dimensi Gaya Hidup Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Perumahan Rangga Regency Di Lumajang. In Proceedings Progress Conference (Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 481-492).
Setiawan, E. H., & Fauziah, A. (2017). Pengaruh Keamanan, Kemudahan, Kepercayaan, Dan Risiko Kinerja Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Secara Online. Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen Advantage, 1(1), 64-75.
Setyadi, N. J. (2008). Perilaku Konsumen. Jakarta: Prenada Media Group.
Wahyuni, H. C., Sulistiyowati, W., & Khamim, M. (2015). Pengendalian Kualitas. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.
Published
2019-08-31