Performance Optimization Of Human Resources In The Department Of Population And Civil Registry District Lumajang

  • Linda Ayu Utami Ningdita STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Sukma Irdiana STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Anisatul Fauziah STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
Keywords: Motivation, Discipline Work, Organizational Culture, Performance

Abstract

 

The purpose of this study was to Determine the effect of motivation, work discipline, and organizational culturethe performance of employees in Department of Population and Civil Registration Lumajang, either partially or simultaneously. Types of research roomates digunwill is deskkriptif with causal associative approach. This research was conducted with respondents as many as 52 employees. The sampling technique used is the technique of saturated samples. Hypothesis testing is done with lessMultiple linear regression test.by SPSS 21 for windows. The results Showed a partial motivation and discipline no significant effect on the performance of employees in Department of Population and Civil Registration Lumajang, While the organizational culture Significantly variables influence employee performance in Department of Population and Civil Registration Lumajang, And simultaneous eously motivation, work discipline, and organizational culture have a significant effect on performance employees in Department of Population and Civil Registration Lumajang with a coefficient of determination (R Square) Obtained a value of 0858 indicating that 85.8% of performance can be explained by motivation, work discipline, and organizational culture, while the remaining 14.2% performance is influenced by other variables not Examined in this study.

References

Afnita, M., Muis, M., & Umar, F. (2014). Pengaruh Budaya Organisasi Dan Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Di BPJS Ketenaga Kerjaan Kantor Pusat. Jurnal Analisis , 3 (2), 172 – 179.
Ansory, A. F., & Indrasari, M. (2018). Msanajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Sidoarjo: Indomedia Pustaka.
Arianto, D. A. (2013). Pengaruh Kedisiplinan, Lingkungan Kerja Dan Budaya Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Tenaga Pengajar. Jurnal Economia , 9 (2), 191-200.
Astutik, M. (2016). Pengaruh Disiplin Kerja Dan Budaya Organisasi Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Sekretariat Dewan Perwakilan Rakyat Daerah Kabupaten Jombang. Jurnal Bisnis, Manajemen & Perbankan , 2 (2), 121-140.
Deikme, P. (2013). Motivasi Kerja Dan Budaya Organisasi Pengaruhnya Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Bagian Keuangan Sekda Kabupaten Mimika Provinsi Papua. Jurnal Emba , 1 (3), 80-986.
Edison, E., Anwar, Y., & Komariyah, I. (2017). Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia. Bandung: Alfabeta,cv.
Fahmi, I. (2017). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Teori Dan Aplikasi. Bandung: Alfabeta, cv.
Febriyani, N. L., Barlian, N. A., & Hidayat, Z. (2019). Pengaruh Harga Dan Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Obat Di Apotek Klinik Husada Mulia Kabupaten Lumajang. Jurnal Riset Manajemen, 1(3), 185-195.
Hasibuan, M. S. (2008). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.
Idris, M. (2018). The Impact Of Education And Training, Work Discipline And Organzational Culture On Employee's Performance: The Study Of Disaster Management And Fire Department In Palembang City, Indonesia. Internasional Journal Of Human Resource Studies , 8 (3), 1-18.
Istijanto. (2009). Aplikasi Praktis Riset Pemasaran Cara Praktis Meneliti Konsumen Dan Pesaing. Jakarta: PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Jeffrey, I., & Soleman, M. (2017). The Effect Of Work Discipline, Achievement Motivation And Career Path Toward Employee Performance Of The National Resilience Institute Of The Republic Of Indonesia. International Journal Of Application Or Innovation In Engineering & Management (IJAIEM) , 6 (8), 106-113.
Kurniasari, N. (2014). Hubungan Disiplin Kerja, Lingkungan Kerja Dan Kompensasi Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Dan Kinerja Pada Pegawai Politeknik Kesehatan. Jurnal Ekonomi Manajemen Sumber Daya , 15 (2), 21-31.
Kurniawan, A. (2014). Metode Riset Untuk Ekonomi Dan Bisnis Teori, Konsep, Dan Praktik Penelitian Bisnis (Dilengkapi Perhitungan Penglahan Data Dengan IBM SPSS 22.0). Bandung: Alfabeta.
Pratamiaji, T., Hidayat, Z., & Darmawan, K. (2019). Pengaruh Kompensasi Dan Motivasi Terhadap Kinerja Pegaawai Kantor Kecamatan Tempursari Kabupaten Lumajang. In Proceedings Progress Conference (Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 430-438).
Robustin, T. P., & Fauziah, A. (2018). Pengaruh Kualitas Produk Dan Word Of Mouth Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Kosmetik Wardah Pada Masyarakat Di Kota Jember. UNEJ e-Proceeding.
Published
2019-08-31