STOCK SPLIT AND LEVERAGE ON STOCK PRICES MANUFACTURING COMPANIES

  • Agus Wahyudi Yanto STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Sochib Sochib STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Muhammad Mudhofar STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
Keywords: Stock Split, Leverage, Stock Prices

Abstract

This study aims to examine the Stock Split and Leverge of share prices in consumer goods Manufacture industry companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The research method used is quantitative descriptive method. The sampling technique was carried out using the purposive sampling method and obtained a sample of 33 consumer goods industry companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in the 2016-2018 period. Data analysis used in this study was multiple linear regression. The results showed that the stock split variable had a significant effect on the direction of a positive relationship with the company's stock price on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The leverage variable has a significant effect on the direction of the negative relationship with the company's stock price on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. R square value shows the contribution or contribution of the independent variables (Stock Split and Leverage) included in the regression equation to the fixed variable (Share Price) is 76.5%, while the other 23.5% is influenced by other variables not included into this study.

References

Fortuna. (2010). Analisis Pengaruh Stock Split Terhadap Harga Saham Pada Perusahaan Go Public Di Bursa Efek Indonesia, Skripsi, Universitas Diponegoro Semarang. Jurnal akuntansi,Volume 1, Nomor 2, Hlm. 44-67
Indarti, I., & Purba, D. M. B. (2011).Analisis perbandingan harga saham dan volume perdagangan saham sebelum dan sesudah stock split. Jurnal Keuangan Dan Perbankan, 13(1), 57–63.
Labibah & Dwimulyani. (2010). Analisis Harga Saham, Likuiditas Saham, Earning Per Share, Dan Price Earnings Ratio Antara Sebelum Dan Setelah Stock Split, Jurnal akuntansi,Volume 1, Nomor 2, Hlm. 33-48 Universitas Trisakti.
Kasmir. (2016). Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
Prasetyo, H., Susilawati, R., & Sari, A. (2016).Stock Split terhadap Harga Saham pada Perusahaan Go Public di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Jurnal Riset Mahasiswa Akuntansi Unikama, 4(1).
Purnamasari, A. S. (2013). Pengaruh stock split terhadap likuiditas perdagangan saham di BEI 2007-2012. E-Jurnal Akuntansi , 258-276.
Rusliati dan Farida, 2010, Pemecahan Saham Terhadap Likuiditas Dan Return Saham, Jurnal Bisnis Dan Akuntansi,Volume 12, Nomor 3, Hlm. 161-174 Universitas Pasundan.
Saham, H., Volume, D. A. N., &Saham, P. (2019).E-JRA Vol. 08 No. 11 Agustus 2019 Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Islam Malang.08(11), 104–115
Setia, D. K. (2012). Perbedaan Volume PerdaganganSahamSebelum Dan Sesudah Reverse Stock Split Pada Perusahaan Yang Terdaftar Di BEI Periode 2007-2011. E-Jurnal Akuntansi, 1(2).
Sidqi, F. I., Prabawani, B., &Sos, S. (2015). Analisis Harga Saham dan Volume Perdagangan Saham Sebelum dan Sesudah Melakukan Stock Split (Studi Empiris pada Perusahaan Go Public Periode 2010-2015).
Subekti, Dwi Agus, 2014, Pengaruh Stock Split Terhadap Abnormal Return Dan Volume Perdagangan Saham (Studi Kasus Pada Perusahaan Yang Masuk Dalam Daftar Efek Syari’ah Periode 2011-2013), Skripsi, Universitas Islam Negeri Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta.
Published
2020-09-26