SERVICE QUALITY, PRICE, AND CUSTOMER VALUE ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION OF SERVICE USERS

  • Mochamad Farid Muflih STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Kasno Kasno STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Noer Aisyah Barlian STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
Keywords: Service Quality, Price, Customer Value, Customer Satisfaction

Abstract

Given some of the arguments about k Quality of service , pricing and customer value and based on customer satisfaction in the garage Sakinah Motor Pasirian about the quality of service that is owned by an employee at a cheap price and value high customer developed by pemilimk workshops, each employee can improve the quality of service . The purpose of this research un t uk know the impact of service quality, price and customer value on customer satisfaction in the garage Sakinah Motor Pasirian partial and simultaneous . This research conducted inPasirian Motorbike Sakinah Workshop with a sample taken of 60 respondents. This study tested the hypothesis which states that there is a knowing effect of service quality, price and customer value on customer satisfaction at the Pasirian Motorbike Workshop. The research method used is quantitative research methods with multiple linear regression analysis techniques. The results showed that the variable service quality had an effect on customer satisfaction , while the price variable had an effect on customer satisfaction and the variable customer value had an effect on customer satisfaction with a determination coefficient of 0.654 which indicates that 65 % of customer satisfaction at the Pasirian Motorbike Workshop by the variables of service quality, price and customer value, while the remaining 35 % customer satisfaction at the Pasirian Motorbike Workshop is influenced by other variables not examined in this study. Research on this topic can be followed up by using different populations, samples, and periods to see the potential for different research results.

References

Algifari. (2016). Metode Kualitas Layanan dengan Indeks Kepuasan. Metode Importance Performance Analysis (IPA) dan Model Kano. Yogyakarta: BPFE.
Aryani, D. W. I. (2010). Pengaruh Kualitas Layanan terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan dalam Membentuk Loyalitas Pelanggan. Jurnal Ilmu Administrasi dan Organisasi. 17(2), 114–126.
Yulianto, E & Suhendra , G. (2017). Pengaruh Kualitas Layanan terhadap Nilai Pelanggan dengan Kepuasan Sebagai Variabel Mediator (Survei pada Pelanggan Bukalapak.Com). Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis. 51(2), 58–67.
Normasari, S. (2013). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan, Citra Perusahaan dan Loyalitas Pelanggan Survei pada Tamu Pelanggan yang Menginap di Hotel Pelangi Malang. Jurnal Administrasi Bisni (JAB). 6(2), 1–9.
Haryanto, E (2013). Kualitas Layanan, Fasilitas dan Harga Pengaruhnya terhadap Kepuasan Pengguna Jasa Layanan pada Kantor Samsat Manado. Jurnal EMBA. 1(3), 750–760.
Sarini, K. (2012). Harga, Kualitas Produk dan Kualitas Pelayanan Pengaruhnya terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Mobil Toyota Avanza. Jurnal EMBA. 1(3), 1251–1259.
Tangguh, W., Pangestuti, E & Nuralam, I. (2018). Pengaruh Citra Merek, Kualitas Layanan, dan Harga terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Go-Ride (Survei pada Mahasiswa Fakultas Ilmu Administrasi Universitas Brawijaya Angkatan 2016/2017 dan 2017/2018). Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis. 61(2), 118–126.
Hendry, D. (2013). Kualitas Produk, Harga, Pelayanan, Loyalitas Pelanggan Kualitas Produk ,Harga, Pelayan, Loyalitas Pelanggan. Jurnal Manajemen Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis. 1(3), 1–10.
Lailia, N. (2012). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan, Harga dan Nilai Pelanggan terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Pengguna Jasa Servis Bengkel Ahass 0002 Semarang Honda Center. Journal of Social and Politic. 12(2), 1-8.
Jessica, J. (2014). Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Harga dan Promosi terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Kartu Prabayar Telkomsel. Jurnal EMBA. 2(3), 1237–1245.
Sudaryono. (2016). Manajemen Pemasaran Teori dan Implementasi. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.
Sugiyono. (2012). Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Bandung: CV. Alfabeta.
Tjiptono. (2014). Prinsip-Prinsip Total Quality Service. Yogyakarta:. Andi Offset.
Weenas, J. (2013). Kualitas Produk, Harga, Promosi dan Kualitas Pelayanan Pengaruhnya terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Spring Bed Comforta. Jurnal EMBA. 1(4), 607–618.
Published
2020-09-26