Pengaruh Kinerja Keuangan Terhadap Harga Saham

  • Wiwin Handayani STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Muhammad Rijalus Sholihin STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Agus Salim STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
Keywords: Earnings Per Share (EPS), Return On Equity (ROE), Current Ratio (CR), to stock prices

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of financial performance on stock prices in the Properties & Real Estate Sub-Sector Manufacturing companies in 2017-2019 which are listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The population used in this study is the Properties & Real Estate Sub-Sector Manufacturing companies for 2017-2019 which are listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. And obtained a sample of 12 samples of companies. The method used in this research is multiple linear analysis. Based on the results of the study, the first hypothesis test showed that Earnings Per Share (EPS) had a partial effect on stock prices, the second hypothesis test showed that Return On Equity (ROE) had no partial effect on stock prices, and the third hypothesis test was Current Ratio (CR). partial to the stock price. The magnitude of the effect of EPS, ROA, CR on manufacturing companies listed on the IDX for the 2017-2019 period is only 53% while the remaining 47% is influenced by other variables outside the model that are not examined by this study.

References

Ardiyos.(2010). Kamus Besar Akuntansi. Jakarta: Erlangga
Badan Pusat Statistik. 2014. Angka Harapan Hidup Penduduk Beberapa Negara (tahun), 1995-2015. Diakses pada tanggal 15 Desember 2016 melalui https://www.bps.go.id/linkTabelStatis/view/id/1517
Brigham dan Houston.(2010). Dasar-dasar Manajemen Keuangan(edisi III). Jakarta:SalembaEmpat.
Bursa Efek Indonesia.2017-2019.Laporan Keuangan dan Tahunan.
www. idx.com
Fahmi, Irham. (2011). Analisis Laporan Keuangan (Cetakan ke-2). Bandung: Alfabeta.
Fahmi, Irham.(2012). Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Cetakan ke-2.Bandung :Alfabeta.
Fahmi,Irham. 2016. Pengantar Manajemen Keuangan. Alfabeta: Penang.
Ghozali, Imam. 2012. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 20. Semarang: Badan Penerbit – Universitas Diponegoro.
Hartono, Jogiyanto. 2010. Studi Peristiwa: Menguji Reaksi Pasar Modal Akibat Suatu Peristiwa. Edisi Pertama. BPFE : Yogyakarta.
Sugiyono. (2009). Metode Penelitian Bisnis (Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D).Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sugiyono. 2012. Metode penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan RD. Alfabeta: Bandung
Tandelilin, Eduardus. 2010. Analisis Investasi dan Manajemen Portofolo. Yogyakarta: BPFE.
Thrisye, Simu. 2013. Analisis Pengaruh Rasio Keuangan Terhadap Return Saham BUMN Sektor Pertambangan Periode 2007-2010. Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi dan Bisnis, Vol. 11, No. 5. diakses. Juni 2013, Hal. 75-81. Diambil kembali dari https://ojs.unud.ac.id/index.php/jiab/article/view/10861
Published
2021-09-20