Pengaruh Biaya Promosi dan Biaya Distribusi terhadap Volume Penjualan Perusahaan PT. Gandiva Anugrah Sakti

  • Alif Diva Maulana STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Muhammad Rijalus Sholihin STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Fetri Setyo Liyundira STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
Keywords: Promotional Costs, Distribution Costs and Sales Volume

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of promotion costs and distribution costs partially on sales volume at PT. Gandhiva. This type of research uses quantitative with the objects used are promotion costs, distribution costs and sales volume at PT. Gandiva Anugrah Sakti. The data used are secondary types because they come from financial statements. The population of this study were 7 branches of PT. Gandiva Anugrah Sakti. The sampling technique used purposive sampling with selected samples of 36 samples from the financial statements every month at PT. Gandiva Anugrah Sakti Jember. The data analysis technique used classical assumption test, hypothesis test and coefficient of determination test. The results show that promotional costs do not affect sales volume at PT. Gandiva Anugrah Sakti. Distribution costs affect the sales volume of PT. Gandiva Anugrah Sakti. The results of the coefficient of determination test show that the sales volume that can be explained in this regression model is 44.8%, while the remaining 55.2% is influenced by other factors not included in the regression model.

References

Adisaputro, Gunawan, & Asri, M. (2013). Anggaran Perusahaan (Edisi Kedu). Yogyakarta: BPFE.
Darmawi, Jalil, M., & Waskito, J. (2018). Pengaruh Biaya Promosi dan Biaya Distribusi Terhadap Hasil Penjualan Produk Bawang Goreng Pada UD. Bawang Goreng di Desa Pagedangan Kecamatan Adiwerna Kabupaten Tegal. Jurnal Perpajakan, Manajemen Dan Akuntansi, 10(1), 50–64.
Dharmmesta, B. S. (2014). Manajemen Pemasaran. Yogyakarta: BPFE.
Ghozali, I. (2013). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 21Update PLS Regresi. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.
Januarsah, I. (2019). Pengaruh Biaya Produksi dan Biaya Pemasaran Terhadap Laba Perusahaan pada PT. PP London Sumatera Indonesia,Tbk Yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Financial Jurnal Akuntansi, 5(1), 32–39.
Laki, M. F., Nangoi, G. B., & Wokas, H. R. N. (2019). Pengaruh Biaya Promosi dan Biaya Distribusi Terhadap Laba Pada PT. Mega Mitra Makmur Sentosa Manado. Going Concern: Jurnal Riset Akuntansi, 14(1), 45–53.
Lau, P., & Nelson, L. (2014). Akuntansi Keuangan (Intermediate Financial Reporting). Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Marwan, A. (2009). Marketing (Edisis Ket). Yogyakarta: UPP-AMP YKPN.
Maulana, A. (2017). Pengaruh Biaya Produksi dan Biaya Promosi Terhadap Laba Usaha Samsung Co Tahun 2009-2015. Jurnal Akuntansi Dan Bisnis, 1(2), 1–8.
Muslimin, M. T. (2020). Pengaruh Biaya Promosi dan Biaya Distribusi Terhadap Laba Bersih Pada PT. Unilever Indonesia Tbk. Periode 2006-2013. Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen Retail (JIMAT), 1(2), 56–64.
Novera, A. (2014). Pengaruh Biaya Promosi Terhadap Penjualan Sepeda Motor Honda di CV. Mitra Makmur Samarinda. E-Journal Ilmu Administrasi Bisnis, 2(4), 899–913.
Rachman, G. G., & Yuningsih, K. (2010). Pengaruh Biaya Distribusi dan Saluran Distribusi Terhadap Volume Penjualan (Studi pada Sari Intan Manunggal Knitting Bandung). Jurnal Riset Akuntansi Dan Bisnis, 10(2), 151–175.
Rangkuti, F. (2009). Strategi Promosi yang Kreatif dan Analisis Kasus Integrated Marketing Communication. PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Rasyid, R. A., & Suzan, L. (2018). Pengaruh Biaya Promosi dan Biaya Distribusi Terhadap Penjualan (Suatu Studi pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Sektor Food and Beverageyang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia 2012-2016). Jurnal Akuntansi, 1(1), 1–19.
Rustami, P., Kirya, I. K., & Cipta, W. (2014). Pengaruh Biaya Produksi, Biaya Promosi, dan Volume Penjualan Terhadap Laba Pada Perusahaan Kopi Bubuk Banyuatis. Jurnal Manajemen Indonesia, 2(1), 1–9.
Widnyana, M. J., Nuridja, I. M., & Dunia, I. K. (2014). Pengaruh Biaya Promosi dan Biaya Distribusi Terhadap Laba UD. Surya Logam Desa Temukus Tahun 2010-2012. Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi Undiksha, 4(1), 1–11.
Winardi. (2011). Kepemimpinan dalam Manajemen. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta.
Published
2021-09-20