Pengaruh Harga, Promosi dan Kualitas PelayananTerhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan UD Venus Lumajang

  • Dian Febri Ayu Safitri STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Deni Esti Lestari STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Moh. Hudi Setyobakti STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
Keywords: Price, Promotion, Service Quality, Customer Loyalty

Abstract

This study focuses on determining the most important thing in influencing Customer Loyalty UD VENUS Lumajang. this research investigates the influence of Price, Promotion and Quality of Service to UD VENUS Lumajang customer loyalty. Using Multiple Linear Regeresi method, 40 respondents were selected as participants in this study. Data were collected by distributing the questionnaire developed consisting of 18 indicators using the likert scale of 1 to 5. The degree of validity and internal consistency (reliability) has been confirmed with good criteria. So it can be said that the model is empirically validated well based on perceptual data.The result of the research shows that Price and Promotion Variables do not influence significantly to Customer Loyalty while Service Quality Variables significantly influence Customer Loyalty. with the coefficient of determination (adjustedR2) obtained by 0.416 which shows 41.6% work productivity can be explained by price, promotion and service quality, while the remaining 58.4% customer loyalty influenced by other variables that are not in the research These include product quality, location, word of mouth, purchasing decisions and others. The implications of this study can be useful for developing a better perspective on how Customer Loyalty is primarily in the field of trade.

References

Algifari. 2016. Mengukur Kualitas Pelayanan. Yogyakarta: Bpfe Yogyakarta. Hlm.02
Kasmir,2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Teori dan Praktik), CetakanKedua. PT RajaGrafindo Persada : Jakarta.
Lupiyoadi, Rambat. 2013.Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa Berbasis Kompetensi. Jakarta: Salemba Empat. Hlm. 216-217
Malau, Harman. 2017. Manajemen Pemasaran Teori dan Aplikasi Pemasaran Era Tradisional Sampai Era Modernisasi Global. Bandung: Alfabeta. Hlm. 125-126
Sudaryono.2005. Revolusi Manajemen Pemasaran Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media. Hlm. 216.
Subagyo, Ahmad. 2010. Marketing In Bussines. Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media. Hlm. 132
Sugiyono,2008. Metode Penelitian Bisnis (Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif danR&D), Cetakan Keempat belas. Alfabeta : Bandung.
Sugiyono,2012. Metode Penelitian Bisnis (Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D), Cetakan Keenam belas. Alfabeta : Bandung.
Sugiyono,2015. Metode Penelitian Bisnis (Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif danR&D), Cetakan Keenam belas. Penerbit Alfabeta. Bandung.
Suparyadi. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Andi. Yogkarta
Sutrisno, Edy. 20012. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Cetakan Keempat. Kencana Prenada Media Group. Jakarta.
Sutrisno, Edy. 20012. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Cetakan Keempat.Kencana Prenada Media Group. Jakarta.
Umar, Husien.2011. Metode Penelitian untuk Skripsi dan Tesis Bisnis, EdisiKedua. PT RajaGrafindo Persada : Jakarta
Published
2018-08-24