ANALISIS KORELASIONAL DUKUNGAN SOSIAL TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN DENGAN KOMITMEN AFEKTIF SEBAGAI VARIABEL MEDIASI DI MASA PANDEMI COVID-19

  • Abdul Hadi Universitas Widya Dharma Klaten
  • Zulfa Sonia Universitas Widya Dharma Klaten
  • Imam Santosa Universitas Widya Dharma Klaten
  • Anis Marzuka Universitas Widya Dharma Klaten
Keywords: Social Support, Affective Commitment, Employee Performance

Abstract

This study aims to examine the effect of social support on employee performance during the COVID-19 pandemic with affective commitment as a mediating variable (a case study on nurses at the Klaten Islamic Hospital) directly or indirectly. The sample in this study were nurses at the Klaten Islamic Hospital as many as 65 respondents. The method of data collection is done through the distribution of online questionnaire links to respondents. The data obtained were then processed using SPSS version 20. This analysis includes descriptive analysis, validity test, reliability test, correlation analysis, path analysis, hypothesis testing, and coefficient of determination test. Based on the results of this study with a significance level of 5%, the conclusions are: (1) the direct effect of social support on affective commitment is positive and significant (2) the direct effect of affective commitment on employee performance is positive and significant (3) the direct effect of social support on employee performance positive and significant (4) the effect of social support on employee performance is not mediated by affective commitment. The influence of social support variable with affective commitment has a value of 31.1%, while the remaining 68.9% is influenced by other variables and employee performance variables are influenced by social support and affective commitment variables by 50.9%, while the rest is 49.1 % is influenced by other variables that are not included in this research model.

References

Anggraini, D. N. 2017. Pengaruh Kecerdasan Emosional dan Komitmen Afektif Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan dengan Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) Sebagai Variabel Intervening (Studi Kasus Pada PT.Sari Warna Asli Unit 1 Karanganyar). Skripsi.
Faculty of Nursing Universitas Indonesia. 2020. Stop Stigma pada Tenaga Medis dan Pasien Covid-19. https://nursing.ui.ac.id/stop-stigma-pada-tenaga-medis-dan-pasien-covid-19/. Diakses tanggal 15 Februari 2021.
Hantulu, D. P. 2020. Perawat adalah Pahlawan Kesehatan di Masa Pandemi Covid-19. https://gustinerz.com/perawat-adalah-pahlawan-kesehatan-di-masa-pandemi-covid-19/. Diakses tanggal 18 Februari 2021
Hendriyana, A. 2020. Berada di Garis Depan Penanganan COVID-19, Perawat Butuhkan Perlindungan dan Dukungan Optimal. https://www.unpad.ac.id/2020/05/berada-di-garis-depan-penanganan covid-19-perawat-butuhkan-perlindungan-dan-dukungan-optimal/. Diakses tanggal 19 Februari 2021.
Kompas.com. 2021. Update 1 Februari: 10.994 Kasus Baru Covid-19, DKI Terbanyak.https://nasional.kompas.com/read/2021/02/01/17431321/update-1-februari-10994-kasus-baru-covid-19-dki-terbanyak?page=all. Diakses tanggal 1 Februari 2021.
L. Mathis, R., & H. Jackson, John. 2011. Human Resource Management. Edisi 10. Salemba Empat. Jakarta.
Mahsun, M. 2006. Pengukuran Kinerja Sektor Publik. Penerbit BPFE-Yogyakarta. Yogyakarta.
Mamatha, C., & KDV Prasad. 2017. Employee Performance A Function of Social Support And Coping: A Case Study with Reference to Agricultural Research Sector Employees Using Multinomial Logistic Regression. Journal of Business and Management. 19(11): 12-21.
Moeheriono. 2012. Pengukuran Kinerja Berbasis Kompetensi. Raja. Jakarta
Ridlo, I. A. 2020. Mengapa rumah sakit kewalahan hadapi pandemi covid-19 dan apa dampaknya bagi keselamatan pasien. fkm.unair.ac.id: https://fkm.unair.ac.id/mengapa-rumah-sakit-kewalahan-hadapi-pandemi-covid-19-dan-apa-dampaknya-bagi-keselamatan-pasien/. Diakses tanggal 18 Februari 2021.
Sekaran, U. 2000. Research Methods for business. Edisi 3. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. New York
Simamora, H. 2006. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi 3. STIE YKPN. Yogyakarta.
Smet. 1994. Psikologi Kesehatan.(Terjemahan). PT Grasindo. Jakarta.
Suharsimi. 2011. Prosedur Penelitian: Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Edisi 7. PT. Rineka Cipta. Jakarta.
Umam, K. 2012. Perilaku Organisasi. Pustaka Setia. Bandung.
Wijayanti, L. 2012. Dukungan sosial orang tua non materi dengan aktualisasi. Skripsi. Fakultas Ilmu Pendidikan UNY.
World Health Organization. 2020. Statement on the second meeting of the International Health Regulations (2005) Emergency Committee regarding the outbreak of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV). https://www.who.int/news/item/30-01-2020-statement-on-the-second-meeting-of-the-international-health-regulations-(2005)-emergency-committee-regarding-the-outbreak-of-novel-coronavirus-(2019-ncov). Diakses 15 Februari 2021.
Published
2021-09-20