Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Harga dan Citra Merek Terhadap Kepuasaan Pelanggan Pengguna Handphone Samsung

Studi Kasus Lumajang Kota

  • Fitriani Andriani STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Ninik Lukiana STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Kasno T. Kasim STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
Keywords: Product Quality, Price, Brand Image, Customer Satisfaction

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to obtain evidence empirically and find clarity about the influence of variable quality product, price and brand image affect customer satisfaction, partially and simultaneously. Sample selection method used is random sampling and analysis model used is analysis of multiple linear regression analysis. The result of the research shows that product quality has a significant effect on customer satisfaction while price and brand image have no effect on customer satisfaction but have positive relationship. While the result of determination coefficient test (R²) obtained for 0.344 this means 34.4% customer satisfaction can be explained by independent variables of product quality, price and brand image, while the rest is 65.6% purchase decision is influenced by other variables not examined in this study, including the quality of service, promotion, distribution, brand equity, and emotional factors

References

Adisaputro, G. (2010). Manajemen Pemasaran Analisis Untuk Perancangan Strategi Pemasaran (16th ed.). Yogyakarta: UPP STIM YKPN.
Kotler. Philip. 2008. www.landasanteori.com.
Philip, K., & Keller Kevin Lane. 2008. Kotler dan Keller. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Harman, M. 2017. Manajemen Pemasaran, Teori dan Aplikasi Pemasaran Era Tradisional Sampai Era Moderenisasi Global. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Kotler, Philip., and Keller Kevin Lane. 2009. Manajemen Pemasaran, Edisi Ketiga Belas Jilid 1. Erlangga: Yogyakarta.
2007. Manajemen Pemasaran. Edisi 12. Jilid 2. PT. Macanan Jaya Cemerlang.
Lupiyoadi, R. 2014. Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa: Berbasis Kompetensi (3rd ed.). Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Sugiyono. 2004. Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Bandung: Alfabeta.
____________. 2008. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. CV Alfabeta: Bandung.
____________. 2009. Metode Penelitian Bisnis. CV Alfabeta: Bandung.
____________. 2009. Metode Penelitian Bisnis. CV Alfabeta: Bandung.
____________. 2011. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. CV Alfabeta: Bandung.
____________. 2012. Metode Penelitian Bisnis. CV Alfabeta: Bandung.
____________. 2015. Metode Penelitian Manajemen. CV Alfabeta: Bandung
Tjiptono, Fandy. 2005. Brand Management & Strategy. CV. Andi Offset: Yogyakarta.
. 2006. Manajemen Jasa. Yogyakarta. Andi.
Published
2018-08-24