Pengaruh Green Marketing Dan Green ProductTerhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Di Rumah Sehat Lumajang

  • Siti Nurkhomidah STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Nawangsih Nawangsih STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Riza Bahtiar Sulistyan STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
Keywords: Green Marketing, Green Productand, Purchasing Decisions

Abstract

One source disease from food, and unhealthy lifestyle. Public awareness to consume healthy food and implement healthy lifestyle becomes an important thing to activity. Efforts to awareness for healthy living through the activities of green marketing and green product, to making purchases of healthy food products in Rumah Sehat Lumajang. The problem this research is whether green marketing has significant partial effect on the purchase decision, whether the green product has a significant partial effect on the purchase decision, whether green marketing and green product have significant effect simultaneously to the purchasing decision. This is quantitative research looks for a causal associative relationship. Data collection techniques used questionnaires, interviews and documentation. The sampling technique using simple random sampling from 40 respondents. The results showed that partially green marketing has no significant effect on product purchasing decision at Rumah Sehat Lumajang, while partially green product has significant effect on product purchasing decision at Rumah Sehat Lumajang, and simultaneously green marketing and green product have significant effect to product purchasing decision at Lumajang Healthy House. The coefficient of determination (R square) obtained by 0.295 indicates that 29.5% of purchasing decisions can be explained by independent variables of green marketing and green product, while the remaining 70.5% of purchasing decisions are influenced by other variables that are not examined. Conclusions show that intensive efforts related to green marketing are needed to educate the public about healthy lifestyles.

References

Ari Setiyaningrum, J. U. dan E. 2015. Prinsip-prinsip PEMASARAN, Plus Tren Terkini, Pemasaran Global, Pemasaran Jasa, Green Marketing, Entrepreneurial Marketing, E-Marketing. Yogyakarta: ANDI.

Balawera, A. 2013. Green Marketing dan Corporate Responsibility Pengaruhnya terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen Melalui Minat Membeli Produk Organik di Freshmart Kota Manado. EMBA, 1(4), 2117–2129.

Bambang Supriadi, W. A. dan A. F. 2017. Green Product And Its Impact on Customer. Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM), 19(8), 35–42.

Fahlis Ahmad, J. L. dan A. S. S. 2016. Analisis Green Product dan Green MarketingStrategy terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk The Body Shop di Manado Town Square.EMBA, 4(1), 033–044.

Rath, R. C. 2013. An Impact of Green Marketing on Practices of Supply Chain Management in Asia: Emerging Economic Opportunities and Challenges. International Journal of Supply Chain Management, 1(2), 78–86.

Santoso, S. 2012. Metodologi Penelitian. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.

Sugiyono. 2014. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sumarwan, U. 2012. Riset Pemasaran dan Konsumen. Bogor: IPB Press.

Surna Tjahja Djajadiningrat, Y. H. dan M. F. 2014. Green Economy (Ekonomi Hijau). Edisi Revisi. Bandung: Rekayasa Sains.

Utami, N. P. C. D. A. dan N. M. S. 2017. Analisis Green Marketing, Psikologi dan Karakteristik Green Consumer dan Pengaruhnya terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Organik di Bali Budha Shop. 12(2), 153–162.

Widarjono, A. 2015. Analisis Multivariat Terapan, dengan Program SPSS, AMOS, dan SMARTPLS. Yogyakarta: UPP STIM YKPN
Published
2018-08-24