Pengaruh Budaya Kaizen Dan Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Kantor Pos Lumajang

  • Findi Ogi Lestari1 STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Musringah Musringah STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Sukma Irdiana STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
Keywords: Kaizen Culture, Compensation, Employee Performance

Abstract

This study aims to determine the influence of kaizen culture consisting of seiri, seiton, seiso, seiketsu, shitsuke. And compensation consisting of salary, incentives, commissions / bonus allowances, insurance, and non-financial rewards, on the performance of Lumajang Post Office employees. The population in this study is Lumajang Post Office employees with permanent employees status. This population is heterogeneous which can be seen from various age and gender with the number of 56 respondents with sampling technique Non Probability Sampling (Satura / Census Samples). This research uses multiple linear regression analysis. The results of this study indicate that partially both kaizen culture and compensation show no effect on employee performance. Simultaneously also shows kaizen culture and compensation has no effect on employee performance. The result of coefficient of determination R2 shows as much as 2% employee performance can be explained by kaizen culture and compensation, while the rest is 98% employee performance influenced by other variable not examined in this research.

References

Desseler, G. 2009. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT Indeks.

Imai, M. 1999. Gemba Kaizen Pendekatan Akal Sehat, Berbiaya Rendah Pada Manajemen. Jakarta: Pustaka Binaman Pressindo.

Moeheriono. 2014. Pengukuran Kinerja Berbasis Kompetensi. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
Sugiyono. (2014a). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. 2014b. Pengaruh budaya kerja, kemampuan dan komitmen pegawai terhadap kinerja pegawai serta dampaknya pada kinerja dinas pertambangan dan energi aceh,3(2), 44–53.
(http://prodipps.unsyiah.ac.id/Jurnalmm/images/Jurnal/vol.3/vol.3.no.2/6.44.53.Safrizal.pdf) .

Suparyadi. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Menciptakan Keunggulan Bersaing Berbasis Kompetensi SDM. Yogyakarta: CV Andi Offset.

Wibowo. 2012. Manajemen Kinerja. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.

Wilson Bangun. 2012. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Ciracas Jakarta: Erlangga.
Published
2018-08-24