PengaruhPelatihan dan Pengembangan Karier Terhadap Prestasi Kerja dan Kinerja Karyawan PT. BPR Sentral Arta Asia Lumajang

  • Isa Lutfianto STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Hesti Budiwati STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Kusnanto Darmawan STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
Keywords: Job training, career development, work achievement, performance

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to know the influence of career training and development towards the achievement of work and the performance of the employees of PT Arta Central Asian BPR Lumajang, either partially or simultaneous. This research testing hypothesis stating there the influence of thetraining and career towards achievement of work and the performance of the employees of PT Arta Central Asian BPR Lumajang. The research method used was multiple linear regression statistical methods. The results showed that the training variables have no effect against the achievements of the work of employees ofPT Arta Central Asian BPR Lumajang, career development variables influence on employee accomplishments PT. ArtaCentral Asian BPR Lumajang, variable training has no effect on performance of employees of PT Arta Central Asian BPR Lumajang, influential career development variables on performance of employees of PT ArtaCentral Asian BPRLumajang, and variable effect on work accomplishments the performance of the employees of PTArtaCentral Asian  BPRLumajangwith the determination of the coefficient of 36.8% 0.368 which means performance is affected by the achievements of the work while the remaining 63.2% is affected by other variables that are not used in this study. While the training and career development variables simultaneously influence on employee accomplishments PTArta Central Asian BPRLumajangwith coefficients of determination (R2) of 0.28 indicating that 28% of employee accomplishments influenced by the training and development while the rest is affected by other variables that are not used in this research, training and career development variables simultaneously affect the performance of the employees of PT Arta Central Asian BPR Determination of coefficient of Lumajang with  amounted to 47.9% meaning 0.479 performance is influenced by the training and career development while the rest of 52.1% are affected by other variables that are not used in this study.

References

Agusta, Leonando., dan E. M . Sutanto. 2013. Pengaruh Pelatihan dan Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan CV. Haragon Surabaya. Jurnal Manajemen Bisnis. 1 (3): 8
Bangun, Wilson. 2012. ManajemenSumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Erlangga
Bungin, Burhan. 2014. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Edisi Kedua. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.
Elnaga, Amir., dan A. Imran. 2013. The Effect of Training on Employee Performance. European Journal of Business and Management. 5(4): 137.
Ghozali, Imam. 2005. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program SPSS Edisi Ketujuh. Semarang: Badan Pusat Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.
____________. 2012. Aplikasi Analisis Mutivariate Dengan Program IBM SPSS. Yogyakarta: Universitas Diponegoro
Handoko, T. Hani. 2008. Manajemen Personalia Sumber Daya Mausia Edisi Kedua. Yogyakarta: BPFE.
Hasibuan, Malayu. 2000. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Edisi Revisi. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara.
Hasibuan, Malayu. 2002. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Istijanto. 2005. Riset Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pustaka.
_______. 2009. Aplikasi Praktis Riset Pemasaran. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara.
Juliansyah. 2016. Metodologi Penelitian. Jakarta: Prenada Media Group.
Kuncoro, Mudrajad. 2007. Metode Riset Untuk Bisnis dan Ekonomi. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Mangkunegara, A.P. 2006. Perencanaan dan Pengembangan Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: PT. Refika Aditama.
_______________. 2011. Perencanaan dan Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: PT. Refika Aditama.
_______________. 2012. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.
Martoyo, Susilo. 2007. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Edisi Kelima. Yogyakarta: BPFE.
Masher,Widyawati. 2015. Pengaruh Pelatihan Terhadap Prestasi Kerja Pegawai Pada Inspektorat Kabupaten Rokan Hulu. Jurnal Manajemen.
Mukzam, M. D., dkk. 2014. Pengaruh Pelatihan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan (Penelitian pada Karyawan PT. Pos Indonesia (Persero) Cabang Kota Kediri). Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis. 12(1): 8-9).
Nugroho, Yohanes Anton. 2012. Panduan Lengkap SPSS Versi 20. Jakarta: PT. Elex Media Komputindo.
Oduma, Caroline., dan W. Susan. 2014. Influence of Career Development on Employee Performance In The Public University, A Case of Kenyatta University. International Journal of Social Science Management and Entrepreunership. 1(2): 1-16.
Riduwan. 2011. Dasar-dasar Statistika. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Rivai, Veithzai., dan S. J. Ella. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya ManusiaUntuk Perusahaan. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.
Ruhana, Ika., D. Wahyuni., dan H. N. Utama. 2014. Pengaruh Pengembangan Karier Terhadap Prestasi Kerja Karyawan. Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis. 8(1): 9.
Safitri, Devi. 2015. Pengaruh Pelatihan Terhadap Prestasi Kerja Karyawan Pada Foodmart Lembuswara di Samarinda. Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis. 3 (4): 898-899.
Santoso, Singgih. 2012. Panduan Lengkap SPSS Versi 20. Jakarta:PT Elex Media Komputindo.
Sanusi, Anwar. 2011. Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Siagian, P. Sondang. 2007. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara.
Siswanto, Bedjo. 2005. Manajemen Tenaga Kerja Indonesia Pendekatan Administratif dan Operasional. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Sugiyono. 2005. Memahami Penelitian Kuantitatif. Bandung: Alfabeta.
_______. 2008. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
_______. 2009. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
_______. 2012. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
_______. 2014. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sulaefi.2017. Pengaruh Pelatihan dan Pengembangan Terhadap Disiplin Kerja dan Kinerja Karyawan.Jurnal Manajemen dan Kewirausahaan. 5(1): 16-18.
Suparyadi. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: Andi.
Sutrisno, Edy. 2009. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.
Trenggonowati.2009. Metodologi Penelitian Ekonomi dan Bisnis. Yogyakarta: BPFE
Wicaksono, Y. S. 2016. Pengaruh Pelatihan dan Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia dalam Rangka Meningkatkan Semangat Kerja dan Kinerja Karyawan.Jurnal Bisnis dan Manajemen. 3(1): 36-37.
Published
2018-08-24